December 14th, 2018
2019 Tulsa Remote Program Terms and Conditions
By Submitting an application to Heartland Migration, LLC’s 2019 Remote Tulsa Program (“Program”), you acknowledge reading and understanding the following:
Program Terms and Incentive:
1. The 2019 Program Term shall consist of twelve (12) consecutive months.
2. Program Incentive: Applicants selected to participate in the 2019 Program (“Recipients”) who comply with the Program Terms and Conditions for the Program Term will receive $10,000 (“Program Incentive”) paid as follows:
a. $2,500 upon relocation within the City of Tulsa limits on or before January 1, 2020;
b. 12 monthly payments of $500 each; and
c. $1,500 upon residing within the City of Tulsa limits for the Program Term.
3. Recipient Requirements: Recipients are required to:
a. be physically present in the City of Tulsa 75% of the Program Term;
b. pick up the monthly checks in person;
c. participate in no less than twelve (12) community events throughout the Program Term;
d. abide by the Program’s code of conduct and anti-harassment policy in addition to other terms and conditions; and
e. sign and abide by the Program Contract.
As of the date of submittal of the application, a Program applicant must be:
1. A natural person and legal resident of the United States residing outside Tulsa County, Oklahoma (proof of residency will be required);
2. At least 18 years of age; and
3. Self-employed or employed full-time by a company located outside Tulsa County, Oklahoma that will allow the applicant to reside in the City of Tulsa, Oklahoma for the Program Term (proof of employment will be required).
1. One application per person.
1. Some applicants will be chosen by Program officials to be interviewed.
2. Participation in the interview and providing proof of employment and income are conditions of being selected as a Recipient.
3. Applicants selected for interviews will be notified via email.
4. Prior to the interview the applicant must complete and return an affidavit of eligibility attesting to Applicant’s application accuracy, and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”). If an applicant fails to sign and return the required documentation within 15 days, the applicant will be disqualified.
5. Interviews will be conducted via the Internet except as otherwise agreed by Program officials.
6. Individual Assessments conducted by a third party may be included in the selection process, and are optional.
Other Program Terms and Conditions:
2. By completing and submitting an application, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, the Program Terms and Conditions; (ii) you are eligible to apply for the Program, and (iii) all of the information provided as part of your application is accurate; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by Heartland Migration, LLC for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; (c) agree to be bound by the interpretation of the Program Terms and Conditions made by Heartland Migration, LLC and all decisions made by Heartland Migration, LLC are final in all matters relating to the Program; (d) agree THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT; (e) agree that submitting an application does not entitle you to any incentive or consideration whatsoever and that a Program Contract must be signed by you and Heartland Migration, LLC before any Program Incentive payments will be made; and (f) agree to release and hold harmless Heartland Migration, LLC, its parent(s) and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or application in the Program or receipt or use of any incentive, including, but not limited to: (i) any technical errors that may prevent an applicant from submitting an entry; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in the Program; (iii) printing errors; (iv) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or email; (v) errors in the administration of the Program or the processing of applications; or (vi) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in the application and selection process or being a Recipient in the Program.
3. A Recipient’s rights and obligations under the Program are not assignable, transferable or descendible by Recipient.
4. The Program Incentive paid to Recipients is income. No tax withholdings of any kind shall be made and Recipients will receive an IRS Form 1099. It is the responsibility of Recipients to report the income to the appropriate state and federal tax authorities and to pay any taxes due on such income.
5. THIS PROGRAM IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
6. Heartland Migration, LLC shall not engage in prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex (including pregnancy, caregiving, gender identity and sexual orientation), religion, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other prohibited discrimination based upon categories and/ or characteristics.